In order for your jewellery to last as long as possible, we recommend you to follow our tips on care:
- Due to contact with skin or clothing, gold plated jewellery may wear out over time. Remove your jewellery at night and store it in a dark and dry place, for example, in a jewellery box.
- We recommend storing your jewellery separately from each other to avoid its scratching and damage.
- Try to avoid contact of perfumes, creams, nail polish remover and other makeup products with your jewellery.
- Do not forget to remove your jewellery before visiting a sauna, doing sports or engaging in any other types of physical activity.
- If you need to clean your jewellery from dirt or traces of makeup, use a damp soft-bristled toothbrush. After cleaning, be sure to wipe your jewellery dry to avoid oxidation of its metal.